- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts slightly chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 4 small leaves of fresh sage (the more you like sage the more you can add)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Clean and trim Brussels, then halve them. If they are small you can leave them whole. Place Brussels sprouts and chopped hazelnuts in a mixing bowl.
- Place butter on a fry pan and brown it+infuse with sage as per blog post.
- Add butter to Brussels and hazelnuts, tossing to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place Brussels on a baking sheet and roast for about 12-15 minutes minutes, tossing them halfway to roast evenly.
- Once Brussels are tender and lightly toasted remove from the oven, place in a serving plate/bowl and drizzle with honey. Add salt or pepper to taste.