- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt (can be replaced for sour cream if preferred)
- 1 large very ripe avocado
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon light agave syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup prepared green salsa (such as Herdez salsa verde or Trader Joes tomatillo salsa)
- 1 whole green onion (washed and ends trimmed)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- salt to taste (I used aprox. 1 tsp)
- Combine all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Process for 2 minutes until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the bowl half way through.
- Transfer to a serving bowl or place in an airtight container for storing. Can be stored int the refrigerator up to 3 days. It will not lose it's vibrant green color.